All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.99
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.73
- AU $95.00Trending at AU $97.29
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.09
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.76
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $85.59
About this product
- DescriptionIntroducing readers to one of evangelicalism's most important figures, this biography explores J. I. Packer's life and legacy through a detailed accounting of his life, personal anecdotes, and an exploration of key themes that shaped his ministry.
- Author BiographyLeland Ryken (PhD, University of Oregon) served as professor of English at Wheaton College for nearly 50 years. He has authored or edited over fifty books, including The Word of God in English and A Complete Handbook of Literary Forms in the Bible. He is a frequent speaker at the Evangelical Theological Society's annual meetings and served as literary stylist for the English Standard Version Bible. J. I. Packer (DPhil, Oxford University) serves as the Board of Governors' Professor of Theology at Regent College. He is the author of numerous books, including the classic best-seller Knowing God. Packer served as general editor for the English Standard Version Bible and as theological editor for the ESV Study Bible.
- Author(s)Leland Ryken
- PublisherCrossway Books
- Date of Publication31/10/2015
- SubjectBiography: Religious & Spiritual
- Place of PublicationWheaton, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCrossway Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight725 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine41 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.