All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.55Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.84Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
- AU $30.79Trending at AU $36.54
About this product
- DescriptionA FINANCIAL ADVISOR'S GUIDE TO A PERSONAL AND FLEXIBLE MONEY MANAGEMENT APPROACH FOR HIGH NET WORTH CLIENTS Twenty years ago separate account management programs (SAMs) were reserved for the sophisticated advisor who only served the very wealthy. Today, SAM programs have become available to most advisors and several layers of the affluent. If you intend to work with affluent clients that demand personal and flexible service, you must have a complete understanding of this approach to money management-and J.K. Lasser Pro Separate Account Management is the perfect guide. Filled with in-depth insights and expert advice, J.K. Lasser Pro Separate Account Management will introduce you to the nuances of separate account management as well as show you how to use this investment vehicle to build your business and help your clients reach their financial goals. This invaluable resource will: Take the mystery out of providing professional asset management services to a broad cross section of your clients Educate you about the opportunities and advantages of using separately managed accounts Provide you with information about how separately managed accounts work as well as who should be in them Illustrate how you can employ separately managed accounts in your financial advisory practice Learn how to convert from commission to fees And much more Filled with practical guidance and vital information, J.K. Lasser Pro Separate Account Management is a valuable road map for financial professionals looking to master this unique approach to managing money.
- Author BiographyLARRY CHAMBERS is President of Chambers and Associates, a financial-writing consulting firm. He is the author of thirty books and 700 investment related articles. He was recently chosen as Business and Economics columnist for a three year period for Phi Kappa Phi Forum. The Forum is the quarterly magazine of the Phi Kappa Phi Honors Society, a community of scholars whose membership has grown to more than one million. KEN ZIESENHEIM, JD, LLM, CFP, is President of Thornburg Securities and Managing Director of Thornburg Investment Management Company. Ken is currently serving as a Trustee for the National Endowment for Financial Education (NEFE) and as a member of the Ethics Committee for the FPA. He resides in Sebring, Florida. PETER TREVISANI, MBA, is Director of separate accounts at Thornburg Investment Management based in Santa Fe, New Mexico. Peter was CEO of Waybid Technologies and prior to that worked as a sales trader on the foreign exchange desk for Lehman Brothers, UK.
- Author(s)Ken Ziesenheim,Larry Chambers,Peter Trevisani
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication21/05/2003
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleJ. K. Lasser Pro S.
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteglossary
- Weight642 g
- Width162 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.