All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.99
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.73
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.29
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.09
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.76
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $85.59
About this product
- DescriptionStop overpaying on your small business taxes! J.K. Lasser's Small Business Taxes 2016 helps small business owners maximize their bottom line with straightforward, yet comprehensive guidance from the most trusted name in tax. Featuring a complete listing of all available business expense deductions, including dollar limits and record-keeping requirements, this book helps you quickly determine what kind of tax relief is available to you, and how to take it all the way down to where to claim deductions on the forms themselves. Tax facts, strategies, and the latest up-to-date information help ensure that you don't miss out on money-saving opportunities, and sample forms and checklists help you get organized and submit a complete and proper filing. You're an expert on your business, t on taxes. But you still have to pay them. Millions of small business owners pay too much because they lack the time and expertise to identify deductions designed with them in mind. This book aims to put a stop to overpayment in 2016, so you can put more of your time and money back where it belongs. * Simplify tax time and focus on your business * Reduce your tax bill easily and legally * Find the answers that are relevant to your business * Understand deductions and how to take them properly As a small business owner, your plate is full just keeping your business going. You don't have the time or energy to start a second career as a tax accountant, yet you don't want to overpay the IRS when that money could do great things for your business. J.K. Lasser's Small Business Taxes 2016 is your solution manual for a streamlined tax time and substantial tax savings.
- Author BiographyBARBARA WELTMAN is an attorney and a nationally recognized expert in taxation for small businesses, as well as the author of many top-selling books on taxes and finance, including J.K. Lasser's 1001 Deductions & Tax Breaks. She is also the publisher of Idea of the Day(R) and Big Ideas for Small Business(R), a contributor to SBA.gov, is quoted regularly in major publications (including the New York Times, the Wall Street Journal, and Money magazine), and hosts a monthly radio show. Visit her at www.barbaraweltman.com.
- Author(s)Barbara Weltman
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication25/12/2015
- SubjectNational Law: Professional
- Series TitleJ. K. Lasser
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Out-of-print date18/10/2016
- Weight878 g
- Width157 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine43 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.