All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.31Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $31.02
- AU $70.08Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.37Trending at AU $76.94
- AU $35.43Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
About this product
- DescriptionClarkson pays sustained attention to the dynamic interaction between Coetzee's fiction and critical writing, exploring the Nobel prize-winner's participation in, and contribution to, contemporary literary-philosophical debates. The book, w with a new preface, engages with recent literary and philosophical responses to Coetzee's work.
- Author BiographyCarrol Clarkson is Associate Professor in English at the University of Cape Town, South Africa. Her research interests are at the confluence of literature, philosophy and the visual arts; publications include Drawing the Line: Toward an Aesthetics of Transitional Justice (2013). In 2009 she received UCT's Distinguished Teacher Award.
- Author(s)Carrol Clarkson
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication29/10/2009
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2009
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight315 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.