All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $169.05
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.86
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
- AU $49.80Trending at AU $52.07
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.93
About this product
- DescriptionHis distinctive achievement was to present in its final shape the fabric of polyphony. <i>Grove's Dictionary of Music and Musicians</i>This assessment of Bach's accomplishments is best realized in his organ music. Regarded as the world's greatest composer for organ, Bach coupled mastery of the instrument with his genius for composition to produce some of the richest and most beautiful music of all time.This comprehensive volume reproduced directly from the authoritative Bach-Gesellschaft edition reprints 25 sets of preludes and fugues, i.e. compositions written as pairs. Individual preludes and fugues composed over the years are t included. This volume contains: Preludes and Fugues: C Major (BMV 531); D Mir (BWV 539); C Major (MWV 547); DF Major (MWV 532); G Major (MWV 541); E Mir (BWV 548); E Mir (MWV 533); A Mir (MWV 543); C Mir (MWV 549); F Mir (MWV 534); B Mir (BWV 544); G Major (MWV 550); G Mir (MWV 535); C Major (MWV 545); A Mir (MWV 551); A Major (BWV 536); C Mir (BWV 546).Eight Short Preludes and Fugues: C Major (BWV 553); G Major (MWV 557); D Mir (MWV 554); G Mir (MWV 558); E Mir (BWV 555); A Mir (BWV 559); F Major (MWV 556); B-flat Major (MWV 560).Now organist and music lovers can enjoy a wealth of Bach's finest organ music in one convenient, inexpensive playing edition ideal for reading, study, and performance, with large te heads, wide margins, and clear reproduction.</p>
- Author(s)Johann Sebastian Bach
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication01/03/1985
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Weight444 g
- Width214 mm
- Height285 mm
- Spine9 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.