Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $23.95+ AU $50.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $5.99Trending at AU $8.24
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.83
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.29
- AU $67.69Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $44.06Trending at AU $47.12
About this product
- DescriptionJava 2 ME (Micro Edition) is the client-side Java development platform for building wireless Java-based cell phone and PDA applications. This book addresses the fun challenge of building game applications for these kinds of portable devices. Author Carol Hamer shows you how to use J2ME for developing, using the latest MIDP 2.0 specification. If you are new to developing with J2ME, we recommend you first read Jonathan Knudsen's Wireless Java: Developing with J2ME, Second Edition. We suggest that you read this book second, then complete the series with David Croft's Advanced Java Game Programming, for a comprehensive Apress experience of game developing with Java.
- Author BiographyCarol Hamer received her Ph.D. in number theory from Rutgers, the State University of New Jersey. Since then, she has worked as a software engineer for 10 years in the U.S., France, and Switzerland, including three years working for In-Fusio Mobile Games. Carol has written three books on mobile game programming for Apress: J2ME Games with MIDP2, Creating Mobile Games, and Learn BlackBerry Games Development. She writes a blog called A Little Bitty Java (http://bittyjava.wordpress.com) with programming ideas, troubleshooting tips, and code samples.
- Author(s)Carol Hamer
- Date of Publication04/06/2004
- SubjectComputer Games: Programming
- Place of PublicationBerkley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Note16 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight599 g
- Width178 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.