All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.56
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.45
About this product
- DescriptionIn this book Daniel Greenberg draws on his experience as a legislative drafter to present a current account of how legislation is put together. In explaining the process of parliamentary drafting Greenberg identifies and examines parts of the legislative process that are t well-kwn, and offers thoughts on how the system works or should work. The book will appeal to undergraduate and postgraduate students of law, policy and politics - in fact, any reader with an interest in the British Government - and will be of interest to those involved in the preparation and practice of legislation.
- PublisherSweet & Maxwell Ltd
- Date of Publication07/09/2011
- SubjectNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSweet & Maxwell
- Width215 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.