All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionShackleton is a practical reference guide on conducting meetings for legal professionals, company secretaries, administrators, directors, local authorities, etc. The title is required by private and public companies and government departments who need to be aware of the change in the rules that should be adhered to when conducting a meeting. It provides a clear explanation of the law with precedents and case material.
- PublisherSweet & Maxwell Ltd
- Date of Publication07/09/2011
- SubjectNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSweet & Maxwell
- Width210 mm
- Height296 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.88Trending at AU $23.68
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.52
- AU $32.89Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.32
- AU $30.61Trending at AU $37.67
- AU $44.12Trending at AU $51.80
- AU $41.91Trending at AU $52.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.