Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.16
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $32.99Trending at AU $40.00
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
About this product
- DescriptionThis book analyses and comments on the JCT Standard Form of Building Contract, 1998 edition, on a clause-by-clause basis. It has been fully updated to reflect the changes made since the 1980 edition, including the changes brought about by the new practice directions, and the substantial development in the area of dispute resolution. A new background section describes the recent history of the JCT, and in particular the developments since Latham and Egan. This edition also introduces a table of cases, and features legal cases and precedents, emphasising the recent case law.
- Author BiographyR. F. FELLOWS has worked in industry and academia. He is now based in Hong Kong. PETER FENN lectures on contracts at UMIST and is on the relevant CIB working commission on JCT.
- Author(s)Peter Fenn,R. F. Fellows
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication21/03/2001
- SubjectCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight414 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Revised byPeter Fenn
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.