All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.85
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionFirst ever publication of the declassified Cuban report into the Kennedy assassination, instigated at the request of the US government. Fabian Escalante, director of Cuba's investigation, describes how Cuban units infiltrating anti-Castro groups in Miami inadvertantly uncovered a conspiracy against President Kennedy among those who had felt betrayed by the Bay of Pigs - Cuban exiles, the Mafia and the CIA.
- Author BiographyEscalante is a former head of Cuban counterintelligence and a respected authority by US researchers on CIA activities against Cuba. Following Watergate and the 1975 US Senate Commission, the US government established a congressional committee to reexamine the Kennedy assassination. President Castro assigned Fabian Escalante to direct this Cuban investigation in 1978.
- Author(s)Fabian Escalante
- PublisherOcean Press
- Date of Publication24/10/2006
- SubjectMilitary History
- Series TitleSecret War
- Place of PublicationMelbourne
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintOcean Press
- Weight421 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.