Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $73.63
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $83.93
- AU $12.76Trending at AU $15.16
- AU $11.66Trending at AU $16.47
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.76
- AU $19.46Trending at AU $21.68
- AU $21.57Trending at AU $24.28
About this product
- DescriptionIn the 1930s, Adolph Hitler had powerful friends in England who agreed with his anti-Semitic and racist policies. On country weekends, some of the most prominent members of English society and even the American Ambassador to the Court of St. James gathered at Cliveden Mar. There on the estate of Lord and Lady Astor, they plotted ways of keeping Great Britain out of the war with Nazi Germany. The Cliveden Set, as they were called, put ermous pressure on British Prime Minister Neville Chamberlain to appease Herr Hitler. As history records, Chamberlain's appeasement of Hitler and the sell-out of the countries overrun by the Nazi war machine led to World War II. As a result, millions of incent people lost their lives and the Jews of Europe were almost exterminated. Some of the sons and daughters of the men and women lost to the Nazi menace in World War II swore to take revenge on the surviving members of the Cliveden Set. For that purpose, they formed a society so secret its name is still unkwn. JFK: The Umbrella Conspiracy details how the work of assassins in Dealey Plaza on November 22, 1963 was actually designed to kill more than one Kennedy--and did.
- Author BiographyWilliam Penn is the nom de plume of a husband and wife writing team. After retiring from military service during which they gained first-hand knowledge of virtually all the places they describe in their novels, both authors pursued careers in state government, academe, political consulting, public relations, and journalism. Following that, they settled in Grand County, Colorado, to enjoy its myriad outdoor-sports opportunities, its scenery and the wonderful people who live there or visit. This novel, like its predecessors, The Grand Conspiracy by William Penn, The Panama Conspiracy by William Penn and The Berlin Conspiracy by William Penn, is the last in a four-novel series featuring Buck and Dolly Madison. For more information, see: www.buckanddolly.com.
- Author(s)William Penn
- PublisherPegasus Imprimis Press
- Date of Publication01/10/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPegasus Imprimis Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight680 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.