All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.32
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.35
About this product
- DescriptionThe sixth title in the series is devoted to the history of JG 26 Schlageter . The 28 page book with English text contains a chrological overview of the unit's activities, which is supplemented with 41 photos and colour profiles of 4 aircraft. The book also includes a decal sheet printed by Cartograf, which contains 1:72, 1:48 and 1:32 individual markings of the following planes: - Messerschmitt Bf 109 E-1; W.Nr. 3413, 'Black 5', flown by Lt. Hans Krug of 5./JG 26, Chievres airfield, France, early June 1940, - Focke-Wulf Fw 190 A-2; W.Nr. 0125 304, flown by Hptm. Johannes Seifert, Kommandeur of I./JG 26, St. Omer-Arques airfield, France, late May 1942, - Messerschmitt Bf 109 G-6; flown by Hptm. Klaus Mietusch, Kommandeur of III./JG 26, Nordholz airfield, Germany, late July 1943, - Focke-Wulf Fw 190 A-8; W.Nr. 170 661, 'Brown 13', flown by Lt. Gerhard Vogt, Kapitan of 7./JG 26, France, June 1944.
- Author(s)Marek J. Murawski
- PublisherKagero Oficyna Wydawnicza
- Date of Publication30/09/2013
- SubjectMilitary History
- Series TitleUNITS
- Series Part/Volume Number6
- Place of PublicationLublin
- Country of PublicationPoland
- ImprintKagero Oficyna Wydawnicza
- Content Note40 archive photos, 4 painting schemes, 10 views, decals with markings in 3 scales.
- Weight386 g
- Width275 mm
- Height205 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.