All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $95.00Trending at AU $97.85
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionIf you wish to develop your practical skills with JIRA in order to install, use, and manage your projects, then this is the perfect book for you. You need to be familiar with software project management and basic computer operations, specifically the system on which you will use JIRA.
- Author BiographyPatrick Li is a cofounder and senior engineer at AppFusions. AppFusions is an expert in developing and packaging integrated solutions for many enterprise applications and platforms, including IBM Connections, Jive, Atlassian, Google Apps, Box, Dropbox, and more. He has worked in the Atlassian ecosystem for over 8 years, developing products and solutions for the Atlassian platform and providing expert consulting services. He is one of the top contributors to the Atlassian community, providing answers and advices on forums such as Atlassian Answers and Quora. He has extensive experience in designing and deploying Atlassian solutions from the ground up and customizing existing deployments for clients across verticals, such as healthcare, software engineering, financial services, and government agencies.
- Author(s)Patrick Li
- PublisherPackt Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication27/04/2015
- SubjectComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBirmingham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPackt Publishing Limited
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight670 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.