All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $34.26Trending at AU $43.83
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.39
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $83.57
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $75.82
- AU $13.30Trending at AU $15.85
- AU $17.71Trending at AU $19.68
About this product
- DescriptionThis series is part of Scholastic's early chapter book line called Branches, which is aimed at newly independent readers. With easy-to-read text, high-interest content, fast-paced plots, and illustrations on every page, these books will boost reading confidence and stamina. Branches books help readers grow! Princess heads to Moldylocks's house for movie night. Moldy's cousin Jack comes, too. He brings pink jelly beans for a snack. But Princess doesn't like pink, so she throws the jelly beans out the window. Soon, the beans sprout into a huge pillar of snacks! The three friends climb up the snackstalk and find themselves in Snackland! It is filled with pizza-roll hills, nacho-cheese rivers, and there's even a golden egg roll in a snack-filled castle! The problem is there's also a GIANT in that castle! Will Princess and her friends ever escape Snackland?
- Author BiographyNoah Z. Jones is an author, illustrator, and animator who creates all sorts of zany and memorable characters. He has illustrated numerous books for children, including Always in Trouble, Not Norman, and Those Shoes. He is also the author and illustrator of Princess Pink and the Land of Fake-Believe, an early chapter book series. He lives in California. To see more of his work, visit www.noahzjones.com.
- Author(s)Noah Jones
- PublisherScholastic US
- Date of Publication27/05/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScholastic US
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight91 g
- Width132 mm
- Height193 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.