Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.45
- AU $92.81Trending at AU $103.66
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.64
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.65
- AU $41.01Trending at AU $43.46
- AU $19.73Trending at AU $22.69
- AU $27.95Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionYou've never read a Ripper book like this. Christian was born in 1852. He carried out a sexual attack on a local girl and so fled to London to avoid being lynched. He and best friend Jimmy became trainee surgeons with a nefarious organization (The Firm). Both men fell in love with the same woman. Christian later illegally married her and further on became a whoremaster. In 1888, after he found out his wife had had a long sexual affair (and a child) with his best friend, his drug use and rage led him to release his wrath upon the prostitutes he formerly protected. Lauretta his wife kept a diary writing about him realizing she was married to Jack the Ripper. After he brutally murdered numerous women usually for a reason as it was t random, he realized there was one loose end: Jimmy's son. Thus, members of The Firm were hired to murder him secretly and dispose of the body. In 1913, the Ripper died after suffering via a STD. After his death, his family found a stash of money in his favourite armchair. His family lived on without him, and Lauretta (the hero) didn't pass over until 1934.
- Author(s)Peter Rutt
- Date of Publication28/06/2013
- SubjectTrue Crime
- Place of PublicationBloomington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight562 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.