All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJack wants to put on an acrobatics show in time for the holidays. Every week he practices doing somersaults and building pyramids with Mum and Dad. Do you want to join in the fun too? Jack's Acrobatics is a collection of 24 acrobatic exercises for the whole family. From simple practice games to acrobatic tricks, from basic to brilliant, pure pleasure that centers on the development of motor skills.
- Author BiographyRika Taeymans and Laura van Bouchout run successful acrobatics classes in Denmark. Jack's Acrobatics is their first book.
- Author(s)Laura Van Bouchout,Rika Taeymans
- PublisherPinter & Martin Ltd.
- Date of Publication24/10/2014
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPinter & Martin Ltd.
- Weight360 g
- Width211 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Illustrator(s)Emma Thyssen
- Foreword byPeter Duncan
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.29
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.85
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $15.71
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.26
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.52
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.