All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.16
- AU $30.81Trending at AU $34.97
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.95
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.45
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.82
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.12
About this product
- DescriptionThe only English language account of the great Belgian chansonier, Jacques Brel: La Vie Boh me, riven with new and re-discovered information, is the most candid - and probably the most definitive - exploration of Brel to date. Both a figurehead and minence grise of modern songwriting whose global impact comes t from one or two 'standards' but a myriad of items spread over decades of translated covers and revivals, Jacques Brel remains - more than 30 years after his death - one hell of a sexy name to drop.
- Author BiographyAlan Clayson is a chansonnier, a musician, a record producer, and a writer. He has written more than 30 books on various musicians, including the bestselling Backbeat, The Beatles Box, and The Yardbirds. His articles have appeared in journals as diverse as the Daily Mail, Folk Roots, the Guardian, Guitar, the Independent, Ink, Mojo, Record Collector, and the Times. He led the legendary Clayson and the Argonauts and has worked with Wreckless Eric, the Yardbirds, the Pretty Things, and the late Screaming Lord Sutch.
- Author(s)Alan Clayson
- PublisherChrome Dreams
- Date of Publication10/01/2010
- SubjectBiography: The Arts
- Place of PublicationNew Malden
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintChrome Dreams
- Content Note35
- Weight435 g
- Width178 mm
- Height248 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.