All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.83Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.11
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $102.82
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $84.79
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.69
- AU $46.31Trending at AU $47.88
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $83.60
About this product
- DescriptionSince his death in 1994, the understanding of Jacques Ellul's significance appears to have deepened considerably. A colloquium devoted to his work in Technique, held six months before his death, drew scholars from all over the world to Bordeaux, France. Four years later, in September 1997, the Penn State University conference on Education and Techlogy attracted over two hundred participants, most of whom gave evidence of interaction with Ellul's thought. His contribution to the study of the sociology and theology of techlogy has w been universally ackwledged and built upon. Few scholars seem to appreciate, however, the full scope of his work, especially in areas outside their expertise. One of the goals of this volume is to present the totality of his work, as thoroughly as it can w be established, so that interested persons can explore what he wrote in detail.
- PublisherEmerald Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication20/12/2000
- SubjectBiography: General
- Series TitleResearch in Philosophy & Technology
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 5
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJAI Press Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight493 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byJoyce Main Hanks
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.