Save on Fiction Books
- AU $34.26Trending at AU $43.71
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $74.21
- AU $92.76Trending at AU $113.10
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $83.35
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $75.63
- AU $13.31Trending at AU $15.81
- AU $17.71Trending at AU $19.63
About this product
- DescriptionThe mystic adventures of Dyanna Falconer reconvene on the first page of Jade Beach and it is a wild ride full of surprises. What happened to Dyanna, and where has she been? The story continues in Paris, Sicily, New York,. and Los Angeles against the background of Big Sur, with rich new lovers and fatal strangers. Dyanna faces the force of nature in a brutal catastrophe that defies the imagination, but she is the ultimate green woman.
- Author BiographyJ.W. Winslow is an artist, writer, poet, and green publisher. Her imprint Fresh Art has produced four books made entirely of recycled materials while entertaining the reader with amazing stories. She has a weekly television program called WinslowArt and also hosts the public TV show called Your Town in Monterey, California. Her poems, called Websongs, have been published monthly on her website for fifteen years, and her abstract colorist art is included in collections around the world.
- Author(s)J. W. Winslow
- PublisherFresh Art
- Date of Publication13/01/2013
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationPebble Beach, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFresh Art
- Weight816 g
- Width150 mm
- Height205 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.