All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen Joe Keller and David Ross introduced the first book ever written dedicated to jadite, it was met with critical and popular enthusiasm. It was a tour de force! Now this fourth edition, there are over a thousand pieces illustrated in over 700 colour photographs. Additional photographs and a reproduction section enhance the book, along with updated values to keep up with an ever-changing marketplace. This guide brings together the works of the three major glass companies that produced jadite from the 1930s to the mid-1970s: McKee, Jeannette, and Anchor Hocking. Exploring these perennially popular collectibles, the book includes numerous dinnerware patterns, all sorts of jadite kitchenware, canisters, shakers, mixing bowls, and ovenware, and jadite items for the home, such as lamps, bathroom items, and ashtrays. The authors have produced a book that will be an invaluable and welcome addition to collectors' libraries.
- Author BiographyIn addition to jadite Joe Keller and David Ross actively deal in Russel Wright, Fiesta, Eva Zeisel, Hall, and Lu-Ray. They have also written books on Russel Wright dinnerware, Fire-King, and Delphite, all published by Schiffer.
- Author(s)David Ross,Joe Keller
- PublisherSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication28/10/2014
- SubjectAntiques & Collectables
- Place of PublicationAtglen
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Content Note720 colour photos
- Weight1220 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.41
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
- AU $37.05Trending at AU $39.70
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.