All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
About this product
- DescriptionFor anyone with an interest in, or who is thinking of buying, one of the classic Jaguar compact saloons from the 1950s and 1960s, this Essential Buyer's Guide is a vital requirement. All the models are covered, from the early 2.4- and 3.4-litre saloons from the late 1950s, through to the very last 240 models, and, just as importantly, the Daimler derivatives with V8 engines. The models are looked at in detail, and analysed for their strengths and weaknesses, to provide the best possible advice on what to look for and how to buy the best you can afford. A handy pocket-sized guide that will always be at your side for constant reference.
- Author BiographyNigel Thorley is a well-regarded motoring historian with a particular interest in the Jaguar marque. Having owned sixty-one examples of the brand since the age of 17, including 16 MkIIs, his knowledge and expertise of these cars is second to none. Nigel has written twenty titles on the marque, has contributed to TV and radio programmes, regularly provides talks and seminars on the models, and is a prominent founder member of the Jaguar Enthusiast's Club. He also edits their prestigious monthly magazine, Jaguar Enthusiast.
- Author(s)Nigel Thorley
- PublisherVeloce Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication01/08/2011
- SubjectRoad & Motor Vehicles: General Interest
- Series TitleEssential Buyer's Guide
- Place of PublicationDorset
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintVeloce Publishing Ltd
- Content Note86
- Weight149 g
- Width139 mm
- Height195 mm
- Spine8 mm
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $30.86Trending at AU $31.45
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.84Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.