All listings for this product
About this product
- Description<b>The stunning coffee-table book that every Jaguar fan will want! </b> Featuring specially commissioned photography, this lavish and comprehensive pictorial guide showcases more than 30 of the best and most significant models manufactured by Jaguar. It stretches back to the 1930s with the pre-war roadster, the SS100, and then chrologically presents the XK120, with its beautiful curves; the D-type, which brought the company sporting success at Le Mans; the emblematic E-type Jaguar, which ruled London in the swinging sixties; the Mark I and Mark II saloons, used by Inspector Morse in the beloved series; and more--up through today's prestige and much-desired Jaguar F-type R.
- Author BiographyColin Salter has written several books on engineering and science, including <i>Men On The Moon: A History Of Space Exploration</i> (Instinctive) and <i>Everything You Need To Know About Inventions</i> (Portico). In putting together his first history of the Jaguar marque, he was assisted by Paul Walton, editor of <i>Jaguar World</i> magazine.
- Author(s)Colin Salter,Paul Walton
- PublisherPavilion Books
- Date of Publication10/11/2016
- SubjectRoad & Motor Vehicles: General Interest
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPavilion Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.01
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.85Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $17.43Trending at AU $19.79
- AU $44.07Trending at AU $51.53
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.