All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $18.96
- AU $15.07Trending at AU $18.26
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $25.96
- AU $14.96Trending at AU $23.20
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $14.52
- AU $10.15Trending at AU $12.76
- AU $20.68Trending at AU $23.62
About this product
- DescriptionIt's school vacation and Jake heads to the beach with his family, ready to explore the ocean! But t before his parents review the RULES. But that's the least of his worries. When a surfer dude shares that a mysterious sea creature has been caught in a fishing net, Jake sets out to rescue it! But in order for Jake to do that he has to include his anying brother and tattletaling sister in his secret plan. Will Jake rescue the trapped sea creature? Will Jake's younger twin siblings reveal his secret plan? Or will there be more RULES that put a damper on Jake's Adventures? Childrens chapter book sharing a family's school vacation through the eyes of a real boy named Jake Moraja, and his mom! Target audience: 6 - 12 years old
- Author(s)Melissa Perry Moraja
- PublisherMelissa Productions, Inc.
- Date of Publication07/12/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMelissa Productions, Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight141 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Illustrator(s)Melissa Perry Moraja
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.