Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.80
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.66
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.34
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.85
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.19
About this product
- DescriptionMaking your own jams and preserves allows you to be truly creative in the kitchen so why limit yourself to bland shop-bought products when you can impress your friends and family with Strawberry and Rose Petal Jam, Fiery Tomato Ketchup or Basil Vodka? Split into the four seasons, Jam, Jelly & Relish encourages you to make the most of fruit and vegetables throughout the year when they are at their best by storing away the bottles and jars for the later months. Each season is packed with mouthwatering recipes, which are accompanied by simple ideas for how to use your jams, jellies and preserves in invative and delicious ways. For example, why t turn your Scottish Raspberry Jam into Cheat's Raspberry Ice Cream? With Ghillie's expert advice and over 110 delicious recipes to choose from, you'll have a cupboard full of convenience foods, perfect for perking up last-minute suppers or transforming dinner party dishes.
- Author BiographyGhillie James spent her school holidays helping her mother in the kitchen as she cooked in the bustling local pub, The Three Chimneys, opposite their house in Kent. She was food editor of Sainsbury's Magazine for five years and now does freelance writing for various magazines including Delicious. Ghillie lives in Hampshire and owns a company called The Lazy Larder, making soups, jams, casseroles and puddings for small farm shops and private customers.
- Author(s)Ghillie James
- PublisherKyle Books
- Date of Publication27/05/2010
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKyle Cathie
- Out-of-print date07/03/2014
- Content Note150 colour illustrations
- Width210 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.