All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.31
About this product
- DescriptionWhat do small group leaders need? Good Bible studies that engage their kids. The purpose of this book in the Studies On the Go series is to provide small group leaders with creative and engaging Bible study questions they won't have to rewrite. Students will be pushed, encouraged, and challenged, but the real goal is that they would be changed. David Olshine has designed James, 1-2 Peter, and 1-3 John for the busy youth worker who either lacks the time or the information to lead a quality Bible study. Without skimping on depth and substance, Olshine has constructed down to earth questions that get kids into the text and so they can hear God's Word on a practical level. Each consecutive passage of Scripture sets a topic to help students think deeply, talk openly, and apply what they are learning to their lives.
- Author BiographyDr. David Olshine is professor and director of the Youth Ministry, Family and Culture Department at Columbia International University in Columbia, South Carolina. David was raised in a Jewish family and came to know Jesus as his Messiah in high school. He speaks across the United States annually to thousands of youth, youth workers and parents. Dr. Olshine has authored and co-authored twenty books, including Studies on the Go: Proverbs and Studies on the Go: Philippians, Colossians and Thessalonians. David is the co-founder of Youth Ministry Coaches, an organization that coaches and consults churches for effective youth ministry strategies. David is married to Rhonda and they have two great kids, Rachel and Andrew.
- Author(s)David Olshine
- Date of Publication28/10/2014
- SubjectChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Series TitleStudies on the Go
- Place of PublicationGrand Rapids
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2014
- Out-of-print date15/11/2016
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight163 g
- Width139 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 18 To 99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.