All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
- AU $56.75Free postage
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $19.38Trending at AU $21.23
- AU $41.05Trending at AU $44.74
- AU $22.23Trending at AU $30.16
- AU $5.75Trending at AU $9.15
- AU $30.93Trending at AU $31.37
- AU $33.93Trending at AU $35.43
- AU $13.64Trending at AU $14.09
About this product
- DescriptionAn inspiration for a generation of chefs, James Beard set the standard through his cooking, teaching, consulting, writing, and media appearances. In hor of Beard's unrivaled legacy as the father of the gourmet movement, the James Beard Foundation established the annual James Beard Awards, which recognize excellence in food, beverage, and other culinary industries. As the James Beard Foundation celebrates their 25th anniversary, this lush volume compiles the recipients of the prestigious Outstanding Chef Award, featuring a profile of each winner, along with sumptuous recipes and stunning photography. From Wolfgang Puck to Tom Colicchio, discover the culinary philosophy and passion behind each prizewinner's path to the kitchen, all contained in a beautiful collector's piece.
- Author BiographyKit Wohl is a photographer, graphic designer and cookbook packager. For 25 years, she was the advertising, PR and marketing representative for Arnaud's, a landmark restaurant in New Orleans, where she lives.
- Author(s)Kit Wohl,Susie Cushner
- PublisherChronicle Books
- Date of Publication01/04/2012
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChronicle Books
- Weight1783 g
- Width307 mm
- Height249 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.