All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $21.73Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.07
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $30.18Trending at AU $35.05
About this product
- DescriptionThe world is becoming increasingly busy and as Christians we are t immune from this! There always seems to be so much to do but t eugh time to do it! However, many of us love the Bible and would like to have more time to study it. The BSBP series is for a specific group of people those who have a real desire to study the Bible but find they simply do t have the time. Life can be so hectic and whilst there are many very good Bible Studies and Commentaries available, these can be quite off-putting for very busy people. Do you want to study the Bible? Are you put off by the length and depth of many of the books that are already available? If you answer yes to both these questions then the BSBP series is for you! Suitable for individuals to use to study alone, or for use in small groups. Margaret Weston is the author of 'How do I kw I kw God?' a best seller in Christian Evangelism and the first book in the 'How do I kw?' series. She is also the author of the BSBP series.
- Author BiographyMargaret Weston is a Christian author and speaker. She is the author of the BSBP series and the 'How do I know?' series. How do I know I know God? is a best seller in Christian evangelism. Margaret's desire is to point to the Lord Jesus Christ and to encourage everyone to study the Bible. The BSBP series is intended to be a first step towards this. Margaret has a degree in theology from London University. She is a passionate supporter of the work of Tearfund and all the profit from her books goes to this organisation. Margaret is an Accredited Speaker with Tearfund on a voluntary basis and speaks to churches and other groups both in the UK and in Spain. She is also involved in voluntary work with her local church and community.
- Author(s)Mrs Margaret Weston
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication05/08/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight86 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.