All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJames Carey - scholar, media critic, and teacher of journalists - established the importance of defining a cultural perpective when analyzing communications. Interspersing Carey's major essays with articles exploring his central themes and their importance, this collection provides a critical introduction to the work of this significant figure.
- Author(s)Catherine A. Warren,Eve S. Munson
- PublisherUniversity of Minnesota Press
- Date of Publication01/09/1997
- SubjectCultural Studies
- Place of PublicationMinneapolis
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Minnesota Press
- Weight500 g
- Width151 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine20 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $44.08Trending at AU $51.53
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.83
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $19.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.