All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe apostle James, the oldest half-brother of Jesus, was a key leader in the Jerusalem church. During the early days of the young church, the Jewish believers had been scattered by persecution. Out of compassion, James wrote this epistle to confront them and motivate them to test the quality and consistency of their faith. In this short and powerful book, James gives us practical guidance on issues that also measure our true and living faith and our spiritual fruitfulness. He encourages us to be doers of the word, and t hearers only, to draw near to God, and to be patient ...until the coming of the Lord (James 1:22; 4:8; 5:7). James calls all believers-then and w-to live a life that demonstrates saving faith marked by godly behavior. The MacArthur Bible Studies provide intriguing examinations of the whole of Scripture. Each guide incorporates extensive commentary, detailed observations on overriding themes, and probing questions to help you study the Word of God with guidance from John MacArthur.
- Author BiographyJohn MacArthur has served as the pastor-teacher of Grace Community Church in Sun Valley, California, since 1969. His ministry of expository preaching is unparalleled in its breadth and influence. In more than four decades of ministry from the same pulpit, he has preached verse by verse through the entire New Testament (and several key sections of the Old Testament). He is president of the Master's University and Seminary and can be heard daily on the Grace to You radio broadcast (carried on hundreds of radio stations worldwide). He has authored a number of bestselling books, including Twelve Ordinary Men, and One Perfect Life. For more details about John MacArthur and his Bible-teaching resources, contact Grace to You at 800-55-GRACE or gty.org.
- Author(s)John F. MacArthur
- PublisherThomas Nelson Publishers
- Date of Publication28/07/2016
- SubjectChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Series TitleMacArthur Bible Studies
- Place of PublicationNashville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThomas Nelson Publishers
- Weight140 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.24
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.97
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $26.15Trending at AU $26.47
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.41
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.