Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $36.07
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $50.46Trending at AU $57.09
About this product
- DescriptionFirst published in 1957, this book explores what remained of Joyce's background, t only in Ireland but in those cities abroad where his books were written. With the co-operation of those who knew the author, including his brother, much new material was brought together to shed new light on Joyce's life, character and methods of writing. The author traces Joyce, and his writings, from his beginnings in Ireland, through Zurich, London and Paris, to his difficult final year at Vichy in 1940. Previously unpublished letters illustrate his relationships with important figures of the period like Ezra Pound, T.S. Eliot and H.G. Wells. This title will be of interest to student of literature.
- Author(s)Patricia Hutchins
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication11/07/2016
- SubjectBiography: Literary
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note16 black & white illustrations
- Weight498 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.