All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.69Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $20.38Trending at AU $26.08
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.18
About this product
- DescriptionJames McGill Buchanan (1919 - 2013) was an American ecomist best kwn as a pioneer of public choice theory. A founder of the new Virginia school of political ecomy, he made extensive contributions to the theory of public finance, constitutional ecomics, rent-seeking, and the ecomic analysis of politics. Buchanan's work offered a scientific basis for conservative and libertarian political endeavors such as a constitutional amendment to balance the federal budget. He was awarded the Nobel Prize in Ecomics in 1986.
- Author BiographyDr. John Meadowcroft is Senior Lecturer in Public Policy and Head of the Department of Political Economy at King's College London, UK. He is the author of The Ethics of the Market (2005) and co-author of Rescuing Social Capital from Social Democracy (2007).
- Author(s)John Meadowcroft
- PublisherContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Date of Publication03/10/2013
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleMajor Conservative and Libertarian Thinkers
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Weight278 g
- Width137 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.