All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.56
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.45
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume presents a focused overview of James Rosenquist (born 1938) through 38 paintings and works on paper, from the large-scale lithographic counterpart to the iconic F-111 (1974) to The Geometry of Fire (2011).
- PublisherOklahoma State University Museum of Art
- Date of Publication27/09/2016
- SubjectIndividual Artists / Art Monographs
- Place of PublicationOK
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOklahoma State University Museum of Art
- Weight476 g
- Width280 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine5 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.