Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.40
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.27
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.21
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.47
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.98
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.28
About this product
- DescriptionThe bio-bibliography of one of America's most beloved actors, James Stewart spans six decades of his career. The detailed biography chronicles Stewart's youth in Indiana, Pennsylvania, records his college years at Princeton, his early years in Hollywood and World War II, his stardom in the Capra and Hitchcock films, and finally his current special appearances and television commercials. The volume is a compilation of Stewart's acting career and contains a complete bibliography. Included are listings of his credits for stage, screen, radio, and television, as well as his own writings. The book will be valuable for all fans of Stewart, film researchers, and others interested in obtaining a complete record of Jimmy Stewart's impressive and widely-praised career.
- Author BiographyGERARD MOLYNEAUX, F.S.C., is Associate Professor and Chair of the Communications Department at La Salle University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
- Author(s)Gerard Molyneaux
- Date of Publication22/01/1992
- SubjectFilm, TV & Radio
- Series TitleBio-Bibliographies in the Performing Arts
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 24.
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight640 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.