All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.23
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.11
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.05
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.87
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.29
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.89
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.02
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a compilation of lectures given by Kent in various places like Hering Medical College and Dunham Medical College. It brings into light the superb work of Kent, many new pictures of the standard, well kwn remedies and materia medica of some new remedies t presented before by Kent (Abrotanum, Robinia, Tabacum etc). The remedies have been discussed elaborately under the heads of general and particular features.
- Author BiographyAhmed N. Currim started his interest in Homeopathy on January 31, 1966 after receiving Kents Lectures on Homeopathic Philosophy in the mail. In September 1973 Dr Currim had the opportunity to enter medical school and so started the study of medicine at the University of Brussels. He completed his MD in June, 1979 and currently lives in Connecticut, in a state that allows him to hold both an MD and Homeopathic license. Dr Currim has trained with some of the most well known Homeopathic physicians like Pierre Schmidt, Sheilagh Creasy, LAbbe Chabord, Farokh Master, George Vithoulkas and others. Dr Currim is also the author and editor of The collected works of Arthur Hill Grimmer and Guide to Kents Repertory.
- Author(s)Ahmed N. Currim
- PublisherB Jain Publishers Pvt Ltd
- Date of Publication01/05/2009
- SubjectAlternative Therapies & Health
- Country of PublicationBelgium
- ImprintArchibel SA
- Weight1290 g
- Width140 mm
- Height215 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.