All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $73.29
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.81
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $70.75
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.44
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.95
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $58.60
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.55
About this product
- DescriptionA comprehensive guide to the architectural history of Jamestown, New York.
- Author BiographyPeter A. Lombardi is Adjunct Assistant Professor of Urban Planning at the University at Buffalo, SUNY, and Deputy Director of the Jamestown Renaissance Corporation.
- Author(s)Peter A. Lombardi
- PublisherState University of New York Press
- Date of Publication01/06/2014
- SubjectGeography & Earth Science: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationAlbany, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintExcelsior Editions
- Content Noteillustrations (black and white), maps (black and white)
- Weight245 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.