All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJamie O?Rourke is the laziest man in all of Ireland, far too lazy to help his wife on their farm. Then, after a chance encounter with a leprechaun, Jamie finds himself growing the biggest potato in the world. But what will happen when the potato grows too large for Jamie and the villagers to handle?
- Author BiographyTomie dePaola (www.tomie.com) is the acclaimed author and/or illustrator of more than 250 books for children. His books range from autobiographical stories to retellings of folktales and legends to original tales, such as the Strega Nona books. He lives in New London, New Hampshire.
- Author(s)Tomie dePaola
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication12/06/2009
- FormatBoard book
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGrosset & Dunlap Inc.,U.S.
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight236 g
- Width192 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Paper over boards
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $89.29Trending at AU $101.91
- AU $13.45Trending at AU $16.59
- AU $10.54Trending at AU $13.65
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $18.91
- AU $5.95Trending at AU $6.02
- AU $8.43Trending at AU $10.71
- AU $11.83Trending at AU $17.52
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.