Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $30.00+ postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by saoirse134
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExplore Jamie's Italy - travel on a culinary tour with Jamie Oliver Ever since working at the River Cafe for Ruth Rogers and Rose Gray, Jamie Oliver has had a serious passion for Italian food. Now, ten years later, Italy and its wonderful flavours continue to have a major influence on his food and cooking. In Jamie's Italy, Jamie travels this famously gastromic country paying homage to the classic dishes of each region and searching for new ideas to bring home. The result is a sensational collection of Italian recipes, old and new, that will ensure Italy's influence reaches us all. On the menu is an array of magical ingredients and Mediterranean flavours all combined in Jamie Oliver's inimitable way. From Parma ham to Parmesan, from Pannetone to Panzanella, Jamie's Italy will transport you to Italy or at least bring Italy home to you. 'Brilliant, fabulous. The best of Italian cooking ...a truly inspirational Italian cookery course, teaching you everything from perfect pasta to sensational sea food' Daily Mail 'There is only one Jamie Oliver. Great to watch. Great to cook' Delia Smith
- Author BiographyJamie Oliver started cooking at his parents' pub, the Cricketers, in Clavering, Essex, at the age of eight, and has gone on to work with some of the world's top chefs. He founded Fifteen restaurant in London and the associated charity, Fifteen Foundation, which continues to train disadvantaged young people to become chefs. There are now three other Fifteen restaurants in the world: Cornwall, Amsterdam and Melbourne. Jamie has also launched a chain of high street restaurants in the UK called Jamie's Italian. In 2005 Jamie led a campaign to improve the quality of school dinners in the UK and, through the Feed Me Better movement, caused the government to substantially change its policy towards school food. Jamie continues to write for publications in the UK and around the world, including his own magazine, Jamie Magazine. He lives in London and Essex with his wife, Jools, and their daughters, Poppy, Daisy and Petal.
- Author(s)Jamie Oliver
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication28/01/2010
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPenguin Books Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight984 g
- Width190 mm
- Height248 mm
- Spine28 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.37
- AU $26.06Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $37.10Trending at AU $43.40
- AU $29.30Trending at AU $31.81
- AU $70.85Trending at AU $79.51
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.39
- AU $19.05Trending at AU $23.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.