Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $23.04Trending at AU $34.37
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $15.89
- AU $23.04Trending at AU $36.25
- AU $23.03Trending at AU $36.63
- AU $23.48Trending at AU $29.26
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $33.74
- AU $23.04Trending at AU $33.19
About this product
- DescriptionJamie's Kitchen is the ultimate guide for people who love great food and want to cook. It's packed with clear, -nsense advice and inspiration, as well as over 100 brand new recipes from the cookery course and the restaurant. Jamie's approach is honest and easy - this is t a heavy duty 'cook like a professional' book, weighed down with facts, figures and techniques. Jamie guides you through different cooking methods - from poaching and boiling, to char-grilling and pot-roasting. He encourages you to have confidence, a sense of independence, a laugh and - importantly - to be the boss in your own kitchen.
- Author BiographyJamie Oliver started cooking at his parents' pub, The Cricketers, in Clavering, Essex at the age of eight. He has worked with some of the top chefs in the country and is now running his own restaurant, Fifteen, in east London. He has written for the Saturday Times and was Food Editor at GQ and Marie Claire magazines. He is 27 and lives in London with his wife Jools and their daughters Poppy and Daisy.
- PrizesWinner of WH Smith People's Choice Book Awards: Home & Leisure 2003.
- Author(s)Jamie Oliver
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication06/11/2004
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPenguin Books Ltd
- Out-of-print date11/04/2008
- Content NoteIllustrations (chiefly col.)
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.