All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.88
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $169.05
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
- AU $49.79Trending at AU $52.07
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.81
About this product
- DescriptionA classic account of Jane Austen in the context of eighteenth-century ideas and the current of contemporary thought. Margaret Kirkham shows that Jane Austen's views on the status of women, female education, marriage, the family and the representation of women in literature were remarkably similar to thsoe of feminists in her own day. Margaret Kirkham was formerly a lecturer at Bristol Polytechnic.
- Author BiographyKirkham was formerly a lecturer at Bristol Polytechnic.
- Author(s)Margaret Kirkham
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/03/1997
- SubjectLiterary Theory
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight265 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.