All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionInspired by the ever-popular English velist's most famous works, this collection features four dolls from Pride and Prejudice and Sense and Sensibility. Dress Elizabeth Bennett and Mr. Darcy and Elir Dashwood and Edward Ferrars in 24 Regency-era costumes, including outfits for travel, weddings, society balls, and walking in the garden.
- Author BiographyEileen Rudisill Miller is an accomplished artist who has worked as a fashion illustrator, created an online card store, and designed dolls and giftware for companies such as Lenox and The Franklin Mint. Eileen has also produced a variety of products for Dover's Princess line, including stickers, tattoos, and coloring books as well as numerous bestselling paper doll books, including <i>Ballet Dancers, Teen Pop Stars, Fairy, Mermaid, </i> and <i>Fashion Models</i> in addition to the exquisite <i>Glitter Nutcracker Ballet Paper Dolls.</i>
- Author(s)Eileen Miller
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication28/02/2014
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight195 g
- Width210 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 10
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.24
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.23
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.52
- AU $28.11Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $38.00
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.46
- AU $14.43Trending at AU $22.84
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.