All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBest kwn for The Pia, Jane Campion is an author/director whose films explore the relationship between literature and cinema. This book examines Campion's films as adaptations, mixing cultural and textual analysis, and exploring context, pastiche and genre. It is a must-read for anyone interested in Campion or adaptation studies.
- Author BiographyEstella Tincknell is Reader and Associate Professor in Film and Culture at the University of the West of England, UK. She is an experienced teacher and researcher in the areas of film, media and cultural studies.
- Author(s)Estella Tincknell
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication06/12/2013
- SubjectThe Arts: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleThe Adaptation Series
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight299 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.48
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.31
- AU $36.78Trending at AU $38.13
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.65
- AU $33.33Trending at AU $36.24
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.49
- AU $23.12Trending at AU $33.89
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.