Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.38Trending at AU $49.05
- AU $74.43Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $22.11Trending at AU $22.83
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.73
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $17.61Trending at AU $22.87
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.49
About this product
- DescriptionIn Jane Packer's Flower Course, celebrated florist Jane Packer covers the same ground as the highly regarded four-week career course taught in her flower school, putting her wealth of experience and her celebrated designs within the reach of every reader. This beautiful new book is divided into three sections. covering irresistible floral gifts, gorgeous arrangements of all shapes and sizes, and fabulous party and wedding flowers.
- Author BiographyJane Packer is one of Britain's foremost floral artists. She established Jane Packer Flowers in 1982 and in 1990 opened her first flower school in London. In 2004, Jane launched janepackerdelivered.com, delivering her trademark arrangements nationwide. She has outlets in London, New York, Seoul, Tokyo and Kuwait City. Jane lives in London with her husband and two children. She has published bestselling books with Dorling Kindersley and Conran Octopus. This is her first book for Ryland Peters & Small.
- Author(s)Jane Packer
- PublisherRyland, Peters & Small Ltd
- Date of Publication22/09/2008
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRyland, Peters & Small Ltd
- Content Note250 col photographs
- Weight1009 g
- Width254 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsWith printed dust jacket
- Edition StatementUK Edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.