All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $46.34Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $34.30
About this product
- DescriptionElegant, haunting and arresting, the film and video works of Jane and Louise Wilson have attracted increasing acclaim and attention, culminating in a mination for the 1999 Turner Prize. The twins specialise in supremely vivid evocations or a particular spirit-of-place, drawing on cinematic conventions and allusions to conjure a heightened, often uncanny atmosphere. This mograph, which features a specially commissioned essay by Jeremy Millar covers their career to date, encompassing their various short tapes and films as well as the powerful, hyptic projection installations that have made their names.
- Author(s)Jeremy Millar
- Publisherellipsis London Ltd
- Date of Publication01/11/2000
- SubjectIndividual Artists / Art Monographs
- Series TitleMinigraph S.
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 1
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Imprintellipsis London Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight295 g
- Width210 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.