All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $63.88Trending at AU $65.52
- AU $79.36Trending at AU $81.07
- AU $64.99Trending at AU $71.57
- AU $30.78Trending at AU $31.90
- AU $26.72Trending at AU $31.90
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $53.59
- AU $22.67Trending at AU $25.33
About this product
- DescriptionThe perfect science fair idea books. Spectacular Science Projects Janice VanCleave's Molecules What are molecules made of? How do water molecules stay together? How does heat affect the movement of molecules? Janice VanCleave's Molecules includes 20 simple and fun experiments that allow you to discover the answers to these and other fascinating questions about molecules, plus dozens of additional suggestions for developing your own science fair projects. Learn about the structure of molecules with a simple experiment using gum drops and toothpicks; about molecular motion with a glass, a cup, and food coloring; about crystals using Epsom salts, a soap dish, and a paint brush; and much more. All experiments use inexpensive household materials and involve a minimum of preparation and clean up. Children ages 8-12 Also available in the Spectacular Science Projects series: Janice VanCleave's Animals Janice VanCleave's Gravity KIDS.
- Author BiographyJANICE VANCLEAVE is the author of the popular Science for Every Kid series. She is a former elementary school science teacher and a popular presenter at science fairs, museums, and schools.
- Author(s)Janice VanCleave
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication01/02/1993
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Series TitleSpectacular Science Projects S.
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight180 g
- Width206 mm
- Height209 mm
- Spine6 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.