Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $34.26Trending at AU $43.71
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $74.18
- AU $92.81Trending at AU $113.10
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $83.35
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $29.47
- AU $13.31Trending at AU $15.81
- AU $17.71Trending at AU $19.63
About this product
- DescriptionIf you are one of the 6,907,515,489 people in the world who are t Mark Robert McCue, congratulations! You have made a bold new discovery today. You have just discovered a book full of romance, magic, and adventure. But t really. What you have actually discovered is the story of two brothers out of their comfort zones and forced to rediscover each-other as human beings. Sounds like a cute story right? Now let's say we throw in some stolen jewelry, UFO insurance, bad poetry, flowers, and what story is ever complete without bears? And t those cute colorful ones you see on TV. I mean bears with teeth. Awesome. However, if you are the one person out of 6,907,515,490 people that is Mark Robert McCue, might want to pick up some milk. The stuff in the fridge is past expiration.
- Author(s)Mark Robert McCue
- Date of Publication14/06/2011
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationMorrisville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight278 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.