CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $30.21Trending at AU $34.60
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.13Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $23.42
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
About this product
- DescriptionDaniel and Kazuya created three different print edition calendars for 2014. The titles are shown below and these are still available through Amazon and other book sellers. 2014 Photo Calendar Showing Japan Mountains and Mountain Flowers 2014 Photo Calendar - Japan's Flowers, Plants & Trees 2014 Photo Calendar - Japan Mountain Scenery They only created one calendar for 2015. The title is shown below and this title is also still available through Amazon and other book sellers. Japan Outdoor Scenes 2015 Calendar They also only created one calendar for 2016. The title is shown below and this title too, is available through Amazon and other book sellers. 2016 Calendar - Japan Outdoor Photos The problem with calendars is that they are hung on the wall, written on, abused and finally they are thrown away. This book therefore includes all of the photos shown in the above listed five different calendars in a nice book form that can be kept forever so that the photos can be enjoyed again and again without being thrown away at the end of the year. Each photo is shown with a very brief description that explains what it is and where it was taken.
- Author BiographyDaniel Wieczorek was born in 1947 in Ionia, Michigan. He graduated from the University of Michigan with a B.S. in Forestry in 1969. He moved to Oregon to work in the field of forestry in 1971. That was followed by a move to Alaska in 1975, where he continued his career in forestry. After about a 14 year career in forestry, Daniel decided to do something different and he served as a Peace Corps Volunteer in The Philippines from 1985 - 1987. Upon completion of his Peace Corps service he returned to Alaska, where he attended the University of Alaska - Fairbanks and received an M.B.A. in 1991. This was followed by a move to South Korea in 1992, where Daniel taught English to Korean people wishing to improve their English Language skills. Daniel's next stop was in New York City, where he worked as temporary staff at Deutsche Bank from 1998 - 2001. He left NYC in March 2001 and moved on to his present home in Mitaka City, Tokyo, Japan. He is teaching English in Japan and at this time he's been teaching as a career for about 20 years. He has been hiking, climbing and doing photography since he was about 12 years old. At the present time he likes to go hiking/mountain climbing at every possible opportunity with his life partner Kazuya Numazawa.
- Author(s)Daniel H Wieczorek,Kazuya Numazawa
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication16/10/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNatural History: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight240 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.