Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.95Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.33
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.77
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.09
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.00
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.79
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $48.00
About this product
- DescriptionSituating itself within contemporary Japan, this edited collection raises questions about globalization, Japan's relationships with other Asian countries, and the continued importance of U.S.-Japan relations. The contributors analyze the historical development of the region and its current situation from a range of interdisciplinary perspectives to answer these questions.
- Author BiographyYoneyuki Sugita is professor of history at Osaka University.
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication29/10/2015
- SubjectInternational Relations
- Series TitleNew Studies in Modern Japan
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Content Note7 black & white illustrations, 12 tables
- Weight603 g
- Width157 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byYoneyuki Sugita
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.