All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $25.03
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $12.24
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $24.74
- AU $25.17Trending at AU $31.47
- AU $12.95Trending at AU $13.17
- AU $18.42Trending at AU $32.53
- AU $21.90Trending at AU $29.02
About this product
- DescriptionThis book describes customs that reveal the mindset of present-day Japanese, providing a fascinating look at how they think and why they think and behave the way they do. These things include historical events, their kata-based business practices, male-female relationships, nighttime entertainment trades and other forms of recreation from sightseeing to the imaginative use of high-tech devices. It is a useful read for business people as well as for travelers and anyone interested in modern-day Japanese culture.
- Author BiographyBoye Lafayette De Mente has been involved with Japan as a journalist, editor and author for more than 50 years. He is the author of more than 30 pioneer books on Japan, from the the business practices and culture to the language.
- Author(s)Boye Lafayette De Mente
- Date of Publication26/01/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.