All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.09
- AU $32.49Trending at AU $38.03
- AU $28.56Trending at AU $29.47
- AU $11.66Trending at AU $14.91
- AU $28.06Trending at AU $30.57
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $39.95
- AU $11.25Trending at AU $14.82
About this product
- DescriptionOur Advanced CMT Topics track is designed for candidates in the CMT Program and recent graduates. This track covers seven topics with which candidates tend to have the most diffi culty, particularly on the CMT Level 3 essay exam. The presentations cover three of the most complex topics: Japanese candle charting, point & fi gure charting and Elliott Wave Principle, all taught by practitioners. These areas seem to give candidates the most diffi culty on the exams, so an hour with the experts should prove to be a valuable education. The presentations on equities, foreign exchange, commodities and currencies are taught by individuals whose careers are dedicated to analyzing these markets. Many CMT candidates only focus on one of these markets; these sessions are designed to get candidates up to speed on analyzing markets with which they may t be familiar. Altogether, these seven sessions are designed to give attendees insights into how technical analysis is applied in the real world. As well, these sessions are designed to be the perfect preparation for the essay questions on the CMT Level 3 exam which covers each of these areas. The insights of the practicing technicians who lead these sessions are representative of those insights required to pass the exams. These sessions were designed with CMT candidate feedback in mind. Often, candidates who spend their work day analyzing one market or primarily utilizing one technique, have a diffi cult time shifting gears to address all of the markets and techniques covered by the CMT Program.
- Author BiographySteve Nison , CMT, is founder and President of Nison Research International Inc., which provides customized educational and technical advisory services. Mr. Nison, the first to reveal candle charts to the Western world, is the acknowledged authority on Japanese charting techniques as applied to Western markets. His book, Japanese Candlestick Charting Techniques, continues to be an international bestseller. Mr. Nison's work has been highlighted in financial media around the world, including the Wall Street Journal, Barron's, Worth Magazine, Euroweek, and Institutional Investor. He is an instructor at the New York Institute of Finance and has been a guest lecturer at four universities. As a sought-after speaker, he has presented his trading strategies in seventeen countries to thousands of traders and analysts including, by request, the World Bank and the Federal Reserve. Mr. Nison holds an MBA in Finance and Investments and was among the first to receive the Chartered Market Technician (CMT) designation from the Market Technicians Association (MTA). Formerly, he was a Senior Vice President at Daiwa Securities and Senior Technical Analyst at Merrill Lynch. Mr. Nison lives with his family in East Brunswick, New Jersey. Mr. Nison's Web site is www.candlecharts.com. The e-mail address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Author(s)Steve Nison
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication01/11/2005
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleWiley Trading Video
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMarketplace Books
- Weight666 g
- Width200 mm
- Height250 mm
- Spine150 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.