All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.83Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.11
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $102.82
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $84.79
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.69
- AU $46.31Trending at AU $47.88
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $83.60
About this product
- DescriptionJapanese food is t commonly associated with wine, yet many Japanese dishes may be perfectly paired with red and white, dry and sweet wines. Reflecting the increasing popularity of wine as an accompaniment to food in Japan, this is a great book for wine lovers seeking new ways to stimulate their palates and enhance the enjoyment of their favourite wines.
- Author BiographyMACHIKO CHIBA opened her own cooking school for Japanese, Western, and Chinese cooking in Sendai, Japan, in 1988. She has won many awards for cooking in Japan, and is a well-known cookbook author. She is currently a Japanese food consultant for Balducci's and teaches Japanese cooking at the Nippon Club Culture Center in New York City. JOHN WHELEHAN holds the Level 4 Diploma from WSET (Wine and Spirit Education Trust), the highest qualification before the ultimate title Master of Wine. He has over twenty years' experience in his field and has had a regular column on wine in the Mainichi daily newspaper. He is currently a wine taster and marketing manager with Pieroth Japan.
- Author(s)Machiko Chiba
- PublisherKodansha America, Inc
- Date of Publication10/04/2015
- SubjectNational & Regional Cuisine
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKodansha America, Inc
- Content Note1
- Weight612 g
- Width198 mm
- Height256 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.